5 Best Apps for Real Estate Agents
If you are a real estate agent, then you know that staying organized and keeping track of everything can be tricky. There are so many things to remember when working with clients, and it can be hard to keep up with everything without some help.
That’s why there are so many great apps for real estate agents. These apps can make your life a lot easier and help you stay organized and on top of everything. So if you’re looking for some helpful tools to make your life as a real estate agent easier, we’ve listed the five best apps below, along with their key features, pricing, and our honest review.
Do Apps for Real Estate Agents help?
Yes! Apps for real estate agents are designed to help you with various aspects of your job. Some apps allow you to stay organized, while others help track your listings and clients. Some apps help you with marketing your listings and keeping in touch with your clients. No matter your needs, there’s an app out there that can help you.
What are the best apps for real estate agents?
Here are the five best apps for real estate agents suited for your needs.
- Calendly – best app for scheduling automation
- RPR Mobile – best app for real estate analysis
- Zillow Premier Agent – best app for capturing and nurturing more leads
- Curb Hero – best app for open houses
- PropertyBase – best app for real estate CRM
The best-automated app for timezone-adjusting scheduling with a single, centralized calendar
- An all-in-one automated scheduling app available for free
- Syncs across all devices and calendars
- Adapts to correct timezones
- Team scheduling and integrations available for paid options
Back-and-forth emails trying to schedule a meeting are incredibly time-consuming for busy real estate agents like you.
You know the drill. You shoot off a few emails with potential dates and time slots, but somehow they always get crowded. And then you have to go back and forth to find an open spot in both of your calendars.
Calendly is the solution to all of your scheduling woes. With their easy-to-use automation platform, you can quickly book high-value meetings without all the hassle. Plus, they offer a customizable reminder and follow-up workflows so you can move deals along at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Basic – Always free, great for solo agents that need basic scheduling automation
- Essentials – At $10 per month, you get additional email reminders and redirect links
- Professional – At $15 per month, you get access to custom email and SMS reminders, automated workflows and integrations, and powerful analytics and insights
- Teams – At $20/seat per month, you can extend all professional features to your team members.
Realtors Property Resource
Your one-stop shop for all of your real estate analysis needs
- Find available commercial properties and use related resources in one place.
- Appraisers have access to a Sales Comparison Analysis and Valuation Worksheet
- Integrations with many listing services to increase member satisfaction
- Reports so robust that not even the pickiest of customers will be disappointed
- Tools that give your business an edge over rivals
You’re a real estate agent who’s always on the go, and you need access to key data and tools wherever you are.
It can be tough to keep up with all the latest market activity, especially if you’re not always in the office.
Realtors Property Resource Mobile is the perfect solution. With the RPR app, you can search for properties anywhere, create reports instantly, and stay on top of your markets no matter where you are. Plus, their new design makes it easier than ever to use RPR’s powerful data and tools.
RPR Mobile is completely free to use and data is available to all members. The only limitation is you can only have 5 files stored at once and 10 shared files active at once. If you want unlimited shared files and more files stored at once, they offer Mid-Rise membership of $19 per month and High-Rise membership of $49 per month.
Zillow Premier Agent
The best app to find real estate solutions that fit your needs
- Get access to the biggest online real estate network in the U.S.
- Connect live by phone with active buyers and get tools to help you close quickly.
- Get insights and advertising tools you need to go above and beyond your client’s expectations at every step
- No matter where a buyer goes on their network of sites, you’ll be their main point of contact, keeping you only a tap away
- Streamlined tasks, reminders, custom notes, and mobile notifications for agents who are always on the go
As an agent, you know that staying ahead of the competition is key to success.
But keeping up with the latest technology can be daunting, and it’s hard to know which tools are worth your time and money.
Zillow Premier Agent is the solution. This app makes it easier than ever for agents to connect with buyers and provides all the data-driven insights agents need to exceed clients’ expectations. With Zillow Premier Agent, you’ll have everything you need to stay ahead of the competition and close more deals.
Zillow Premier Agent’s pricing depends on the market where you live. When a market is more expensive, leads cost more.
In general, the cheapest zip codes start at about $200 per month. Most cheap markets cost about $20 per lead, while more expensive ones can cost $100 or more per lead. They also have the FLEX model, which is you get a share of the commissions. For more expensive markets, where the average home price is closer to $500,000, you might pay $100 or more per lead.
The best app for open houses
- CurbHero’s open house app saves time and gets better information about clients, with a touchless sign-in option available
- Listing microsites are made for social media and digital marketing and work well on mobile devices
- The first and only “link in bio” for agents with built-in verification and background information
- Works with more than 2,000+ CRMs and marketing tools, so there are endless ways to follow up
You probably know that the key to a successful real estate career is generating leads. But where do you start?
It’s no secret that generating leads is essential for any real estate business, but it can be tough to know where to start. And once you have leads, how do you make sure you follow up with them effectively?
Curb Hero has the answer. Their digital Open House app saves time and collects better-quality client info. Plus our listing microsites are mobile-optimized for social media and digital marketing. And their lead capture has built-in verification and background info collection. So whether you’re just starting or you’re looking for ways to improve your follow-up process, Curb Hero has you covered.
The app is completely free, which is mind-blowing. However, to get access to their full features, they offer a subscription model with a free trial.
The best end-to-end real estate software platform
- Grow and nurture your database with a centralized dashboard
- automatic follow-ups with beautiful branded emails
- Integrates well with major MLS and is easy to boost them on social media
- Get access to website analytics and campaign benchmarking
You’ve got a lot of leads, but it’s hard to keep track of them all and follow up on time.
In fact, not following up with leads is like leaving money on the table.
PropertyBase is the solution. They make it easy to route leads to agents, track activity, and send hyper-targeted nurture campaigns. Plus, their listing management tools make it easy for your team or agents to create, edit, and syndicate listings with all of the popular portals and boost them on social media. Also, with automatic follow-up emails, you can reach new leads first and drive repeat and referral business. And lastly, their valuable insights and analytics will help you get a clear picture of what’s driving the highest ROI.
PropertyBase plans start at $69/month (billed annually) for companies and $89/month (billed annually) for enterprises.
All of these apps can help you streamline your real estate business and follow up with leads more effectively. If you’re looking for a CRM that integrates well with major MLSs, an app that makes it easy to get your listings onto social media, or a lead capture solution that offers beautiful branded emails and website analytics, you can never go wrong with any of these.
So what are you waiting for? Try one or all of these apps today! If you love this article, check out our comprehensive list of the best real estate investing apps today. Also, check out the best paying jobs in real estate right now that you don’t want to miss!